Monday, July 6, 2009

Full exposure


I do love COS. And I love it even more when there's a sale on. This rather plain and unassuming fine-knit top is my latest buy from there. With 50% off, it was just £9.50.

I was attracted to its classic-yet-modern style. It's the exposed zip that does it. Zips are on show everywhere right now, with everyone from 3.1 Phillip Lim to Whistles getting tough with zip details on pretty dresses and tops. It adds a gritty urban edge to saccharine-sweet designs, turning a practical element into a feature.

I'm thinking this new acquisition will look great under a skirt suit or teamed with jeans and a statement necklace. It's the perfect foundation for my autumn/winter wardrobe - not that I want summer to be over just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin widget

Related Posts with Thumbnails